EQC – On sold over cap properties

Keeping your EQC works moving

Have you lodged a claim with EQC and now need help to assess your home? 
Have you been settled by EQC and now need to do the work? 

Ensuring you have a team of people able to assist you with all aspects of your project is crucial. So, if you’re a homeowner in this position and now need to engage a contractor to get things moving along, just pick up the phone and talk to us about an initial free assessment of your home and we’ll make a plan from there. Call 0800 742 739

Expert house relevelling + engineering services
0800 742 739